Pop Smoke Bio 2023, Age, Date Of Birth
|Bashar Barakah Jackson
|Date Of Birth
|July 20, 1999
|Canarsie, New York, United States
|February 19, 2020
|Canarsie, New York
Pop Smoke Physical Appearance, Height, Weight
|5ft 5 Inch, 1.65m, 165cm
|73Kg Or 161 Pounds/Ibs
Pop Smoke Family Detail And Girlfriend Name
Pop Smoke Education
Richmond Hill High School
Pop Smoke Height:(5ft 5 Inches)
Late rapper Pop had dark brown eyes and hair that matched his eyes. On various parts of his body, Pop Smoke also had many tattoos. In February 2020, Pop passed away at the age of 20. Cancer is his zodiac sign.
Also Read: Justin Bieber Height: (5 ft 9 inches)
Pop Smoke Career
The Brooklyn-based rapper and songwriter Bashar Barakah Jackson (Pop Smoke) was one of the most popular and talented late rappers and songwriters. He was known for his drill music, a subgenre of hip-hop that originated in Chicago. Pop Smoke rose to fame with the release of his hit single “Welcome to the Party” in 2019, and he went on to release a successful mixtape and several other popular songs.
Tragically, he was killed in a home invasion in February 2020 at the age of 20. His posthumous debut album, “Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon,” was released in July of the same year and was a commercial success, reaching the top of the Billboard 200 chart.
Pop Smoke Best Songs
Some of Pop Smoke’s most popular songs include “Welcome to the Party,” “Dior,” “Mood Swings,” and “For the Night.” “Welcome to the Party” was his breakthrough hit, reaching the top of the Billboard Emerging Artists chart and receiving widespread attention for its catchy chorus and energetic production.
“Dior” and “Mood Swings” were also popular tracks that helped establish Pop Smoke as one of the leading figures in the drill music scene. “For the Night” was a collaboration with fellow rappers Lil Baby and DaBaby that was released posthumously and became a hit, reaching the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Selena Gomez Height 2023
Pop Smoke Death
Pop Smoke was killed in a home invasion on February 19, 2020. He was at a home in the Hollywood Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles when several masked men broke into the property and fired shots, striking and killing Pop Smoke.
Read More: Kendall Jenner Height 2023:(5ft 10 Inch)
The suspects fled the scene and have not yet been apprehended. Pop Smoke’s death shocked the music community and fans around the world, and tributes from fellow musicians and admirers poured in following the news of his passing.
Here are a few facts about Pop Smoke:
- Pop grew up in the Canarsie neighborhood of Brooklyn and was the youngest of six siblings.
- Pop Smoke began his music career in 2018, releasing his first song, “MPR,” on the social media app SoundCloud. The song quickly gained traction and helped him gain a following in the New York rap scene.
- Pop Smoke’s breakout hit was “Welcome to the Party,” which was released in 2019 and quickly became a viral sensation. The song’s energetic production and catchy hook made it a favorite among fans of drill music and helped Pop Smoke gain national attention.
- Pop Smoke was known for his distinctive voice and delivery, which was characterized by his deep, gravelly tone and aggressive flow. He was also known for his fashionable style, often appearing in designer clothing and accessories in his music videos and on social media.
- Tragically, Pop Smoke was killed in a home invasion on February 19, 2020, at the age of 20. His death shocked the music community and fans around the world, and tributes from fellow musicians and admirers poured in following the news of his passing. His posthumous debut album, “Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon,” was released in July of the same year and was a commercial success, reaching the top of the Billboard 200 chart.